Thursday, January 17, 2008

Geeks Who Drink

I went and played trivia last night with some classmates from DU's library program. We won.

Here's the blog entry from the group that runs the trivia at www.geekswhodrink.com/blog/

I look weird, like I have a sweaty big brain or something. I don't know what was wrong with me. I didn't even get any questions right.

And in 1st place, newbies The Organization. They mentioned something about being librarians. They are smart.

Rover-1-16-08-TheOrganization

SCORES:

The Organization                 71 
Occam's Razor 65( + 1 )
That Burning Sensation 65
Brat Pack 64
Still Sore From the Stock Show 64
Merle Funk Effect 61
Flogged Infidels 56
Handsome, But Not Too Bright 55
Bomb.com 54
Satan's Pets 54
"I'll Take The Rapists for 200, Alex" 47
Elvis 27

No comments:

Digg Del.icio.us Technorati Blinklist Furl